• Foundation year of "St. Catherine's School", bilingual school for women, with 75 students and 10 teachers.
• The "St. Catherine's Club", school´s students and former students´ hockey association is created.
• First graduates of the Bilingual National Teaching Course, predecessor of the school´s English Teaching Training Course tertiary plan. Those students who chose to study two more years under this plan, once they had completed their baccalaureate, were awarded the "Spanish and English Teacher" degree.
• Opening of "El Campito", sports field of our Belgrano branch, Tortuguitas´ current campuses.
• First tour to Europe of the school´s hockey team.
• First study trip to Atlantic College, Wales.
• Mrs. Mazzini introduces, in Argentina, the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and implements it in "St. Catherine's School": 11 students sit for the first examinations.
• Opening of "Moorlands School", today our Tortuguitas campus, with 60 students, one of the first schools that began offering bilingual education in the northern area in the outskirts (Km. 38) of the city.
• Senior Choir first international trip directed by Pepe Silva Child. Sixty students accompanied by Tina Bucau and Marie Philpotts travelled by bus to Porto Alegre, Brazil, to participate in the 2nd International Choir Festival organized by the city of Porto Alegre.
• The International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (IBMYP) which complements the new official curriculum that connects the last two years of primary school with the first three years of high school is implemented.
• French language exams of the French government, which would then become the DELF exams, are held for the first time in L' Alliance Française.
• First study trip to Switzerland to refine the French language.
• "St. Catherine's Moorlands Club "opens the first synthetic hockey field of a school in Argentina.
• St. Catherine's Moorlands School, Tortuguitas, wins the “Polo Zeus Cup” for the first time. This cup, together with the "Santa Paula Cup" is played annually in the inter-school polo tournament organised by the Argentine Polo Association since 1951.
• Opening of the Kindergarten in Belgrano.
• The incorporation of male students in our Belgrano campus takes place. The gender-mixed model of girls and boys in separate classrooms, until 3rd year of high school (15 years old), is adopted. The last two years of high school classrooms are gender-mixed.
• St. Catherine's Moorlands School, Belgrano campus, celebrates its 50th birthday. An academic event takes place at the "Teatro Colón" in the city of Buenos Aires and is attended by national government authorities and special guests.
• Two school graduates send portfolios made in our design and technology workshops to "Central Saint Martins" (University of the Arts, London), one of the world´s leading centres for art and design, and are accepted as students of that university.
• A new building including changing rooms, a science lab and various display rooms is inaugurated in the Tortuguitas campus.
• Opening of the Kindergarten in Tortuguitas.